Sunday, September 10, 2006

Breaking away--Come look inside my fishbowl!

I've done it. I've changed my blog. Since we're all going to have to upgrade to the new and improved blogger anyway, and since Jenny's upgrade experience was not great, I decided to take the plunge early and just set up a new blog. Jeremy has been encouraging me to change my blog for quite some time. He says that my original URL is too limiting. It raises too many questions such as, what about Alexander?, and what happens when my kids give up their naps altogetherI have to admit that the question, will she take a nap will seem rather silly when Kaitlin's 16. Since Jeremy knows a thing or two about branding, I decided to take his advice. So my new URL is amyhanks.blogspot.com. The title of my new blog is Inside the Fishbowl. Please don't forget to update your links with my new URL, and feel free to peek inside my fishbowl!

8 comments:

jenny said...

So my question is do you like it? I thought it was great to be able to change colors easier and other things. However, since I am not computer savvy I couldn't do things in the beta I could in the regular.

Amy said...

Jenny, the verdict is still out. It seems like the Minima template has changed somewhat so I need to sit down and figure a few things out--like how to customize my banner, and how to add pictures to my sidebar links. Jeremy's going to be gone this week so I'll have no guilt about spending entire evenings figuring these things out if I need to. I'll let you know how I do.

Anonymous said...

I like the new fish bowl name. I am so out of the beta loop- didn't realize we would have to make a new one :( Guess I should take the plunge. -Hannah

Amie said...

What? I have to make a change? Is it hard and where do I start?!

I love the "in the fishbowl" but I also thought will she take a nap was clever...what do I know?

Anonymous said...

Ok, too cute. With all the problems y'all are having, I'm really hesitant to start a blog now. I am very computer illiterate.

But because I am so behind in the blog reading, I missed the majority of Aug and all of Sept. I'll be better in the future.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Hey the color is WONDERFUL and I love the picture! Wow I am also soooo behind on everyone's blog reading. I don't know what everyone is talking about the changes we must do, but I was getting ready to change the picture for awhile...so thanks for the insights....

Anonymous said...

I love your new colors and title. I like Hannah didn't know about the new Beta version

Diana

Daddy's Boo Portraits said...

Hi, just checking out your blog, looks nice!